Search information pages
1. What is Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology?
JOMT is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that considers original research related to the field of occupational medicine and toxicology.
JOMT is aimed at clinicians and researchers in the wide-ranging discipline of occupational medicine and toxicology. The field is devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, management and scientific analysis of occupational diseases, injuries and disability; it also covers the promotion of health of workers, their families, and communities.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by JOMT see About JOMT
- What is Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology?
- Why submit to Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of JOMT?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in JOMT?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive JOMT's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?